Gift Card Terms And Conditions
Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Narayan Wellness Gift Cards purchased online or at a Narayan Wellness Inc location. Cards purchased at a Narayan Wellness Inc location or online through this site or Narayan Wellness’ Square portal (collectively, “the sites”) are issued by and the sole responsibility of Narayan Wellness Inc. Your use or purchase of a Narayan Wellness branded Gift Card, Gift Certificate or other stored value product (collectively, “Gift Cards”) from a Narayan Wellness Inc location or the sites indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- Except as otherwise stated below, Gift Cards can be used at any Narayan Wellness location. Services, classes and prices may vary.
- Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Gift Cards have no expiration dates.
- Hold your Gift Cards securely. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced and Narayan Wellness Inc shall not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law.
- Gift Cards may not be used to purchase any promotional or discount offer.
- Gift cards may not be used in conjunction or combined with any coupon, discount, promotional offer or the like.
- Gift Card sales are final and non-refundable.
- From time to time, you may be awarded with or receive “rewards,” “promotional gift cards”, “credits”, “vouchers”, “Groupons,” “BOGO (Buy One Get One)” or similar physical or electronic gift cards for no additional payment (collectively, “Promotional Cards”). Promotional Cards may have expiration dates, delayed activation dates or may be subject to additional restrictions or exemptions as provided on the Promotional Cards themselves, any packaging or other written materials that accompany such Promotional Cards, any website or material advertising the promotion or any applicable law. Please be sure to read all details carefully prior to accepting any and all promotional offers.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
- Narayan Wellness Inc reserves the right to change the terms of the Gift Card program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
- Narayan Wellness Inc. is incorporated in California and the purchase and sale of Gift Cards issued by Narayan Wellness Inc. shall be deemed to be in California and shall be subject to the laws and regulations of California.
- We may deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card. Gift cards may not be resold except as prohibited by law. Gift cards are not valid, will not be honored, and Narayan Wellness Inc. will not be liable if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through internet auction sites or if we reasonable believe that the use is unauthorized. fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
Please feel free to contact Narayan Wellness Inc. with any questions or concerns regarding gift cards by email at firstname.lastname@example.org