Commitment To Health And Safety
Your Health And Wellness Is Our Top Priority
As COVID-19 mitigation efforts have evolved and new cases have dramatically dropped throughout the country, Narayan Wellness has modified restrictions for our clients and staff. While we continue to follow local and state requirements as a medical facility, masks continue to be required in our lobby and hallways but unless otherwise required by the local or state government, masks are optional for clients and staff within treatment rooms. Service Providers will continue to wear masks within treatment rooms upon request.
Narayan Wellness remains committed to taking a leadership role in enhancing protocols to ensure the health and safety of our clients, community, and staff. We have consulted with experts in healthcare, infectious disease, and massage therapy to make sure we are implementing the correct measures to provide a safe environment without sacrificing your results, relaxation or the well-being of our clients and staff.
Wellness Center Cleanliness
Narayan Wellness has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your wellness services. Upon re-opening after the COVID-19 closures, we reinforced that commitment with additional measures. Moving forward, we will continue to:
- Follow all health and safety guidelines as outlined by national, state, and local health authorities
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all treatment equipment and tools with approved hospital-grade disinfectants between each client
- Regularly clean and disinfecting highly touched surfaces, common areas, and treatment rooms with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Maintain all linens as single service use ONLY (as always) and store clean replacements are stored in closed cabinetry
- Wash all linens at high temperatures with a bleach-based detergent as recommended by public health authorities to reduce risk of transmission of any virus
- Require service providers to practice good hygiene, including proper hand washing and sanitization before and after performing every service
- Operate HEPA air filters in all treatment rooms
- Provide hand sanitizer at our front desk and in every treatment room for use by both our customers and service providers
- Provide limited-contact transaction process
- Wear a mask inside treatment rooms upon request.
- Require clients to reschedule their appointment if they have felt unwell within the 48-hours prior to their appointment
We want every client to feel confident that we are taking important and tangible measures to promote safety.
Thank you for your continued trust in Narayan Wellness.
If you have any questions or concerns about our commitment to the health and safety of our clients, please feel free to contact us using the form below: