Commitment To Health And Safety
Your Health And Wellness Is Our Top Priority
The health and safety of our clients and employees is always our top priority. Amidst the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have been closely monitoring recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, and abiding by local mandates of the state of California and Alameda County Public Health Department. We are finally able to safely reopen and we are excited to welcome you back.
We are committed to doing what is best for our clients, community, and employees. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to re-open. Stay healthy and strong and together we will prevail and return stronger than ever. We look forward to seeing you soon.
New Health and Safety Standards
As we re-open, Narayan Wellness is committed to enhancing processes and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community, clients, and staff members. We have consulted with experts in healthcare, infectious disease, and massage therapy to ensure we are taking the right measures to ensure safety without sacrificing your experience or well-being.
There is one thing for certain, the stress of this year has taken a toll on us all which means offering massage, fitness, and nutrition services to our clients will be more critical now than at any other time in our history. The COVID-19 crisis has directly impacted our collective physical and mental health. As you know, massage therapy can help relieve tension in your muscles and connective tissues, increase blood flow and promote relaxation. What you may not have known, however, is that massage therapy has been found to help improve the immune system and relieve the physical symptoms associated with depression and anxiety such as headache, insomnia and widespread muscle pain.
Health And Safety Protocols
Here at Narayan Wellness, we have always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have reinforced our protocols and added additional measures. Cleanliness and safety will always continue to be a focus moving forward.
- All staff and clients are required to follow health and safety guidelines as outlined by national, state, and local health authorities as well as the further standards and precautions we have put in place
- All staff have completed required training in infection control & prevention
- We require staff and client health checks including temperature check prior to service
- Facial coverings are required to be worn by clients and staff. If you believe wearing a mask hinders your ability to receive a service, please contact us at email@example.com for information about potential exceptions
- Only one client is allowed within the facility a time. Please do not arrive more than 5-minute prior to your appointment start time
- Reduced hours and appointment times have been put in place to allow for proper sanitization and to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Service providers are required to wear gloves during services upon client request
- We have installed a HEPA air purifier in every treatment room
- A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- Client’s are required to reschedule their appointment if they have felt unwell within the 48-hours prior to their appointment
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms, equipment, and tools with approved disinfectants before and after every service
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas at a minimum of once every hour
- All linens are single use ONLY (as always). Clean replacements are stored in closed cabinetry
- Linens are washed at high temperatures with a bleach-based product to minimize the transmission risk, as is recommended by various public health authorities
- Service providers are required to practice good hygiene, including regularly washing their hands with hot water and soap for at least 30 seconds or more before and after performing every service or touching clients
- Hand sanitizer is available at our front desk and in every treatment room for use by both our customers and service providers
We want every client to feel confident that we are taking important and tangible measures to promote safety.
Thank you for your continued trust in Narayan Wellness.
If you have any questions or concerns about our commitment to the health and safety of our clients, please feel free to contact us using the form below: