Covid-19 Commitment To Health And Safety
Your Health And Wellness Is Our Top Priority
COVID-19 efforts have evolved. As a result, new cases have dropped throughout the country.
As such, we have updated protocols for our clients and staff. To clarify, we continue to follow local and state requirements. These include masks being required in our lobby and hallways. However, masks are optional for clients and staff within treatment rooms. But, our service Providers will continue to wear masks within treatment rooms upon request.
Narayan Wellness is committed to taking a leadership role in our community. Furthermore, we have consulted with professional. For example, healthcare and infectious disease experts. In short, we want to make sure the correct steps are taken to provide a safe environment. Likewise, we are committed to doing this without sacrificing your results, relaxation or well-being.
Wellness Center Cleanliness
Narayan Wellness has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment.
Therefore, we have added additional measures to our commitment.
Moving forward, we continue to:
- Follow all national, state, and local health and safety guidelines
- Clean and disinfect all treatment equipment and tools between each client
- Regularly clean and disinfect common areas, and treatment rooms
- Maintain all linens as single service use ONLY (as always)
- Store clean replacements in closed cabinetry
- Wash all linens at high temperatures with a bleach-based detergent as recommended by public health authorities
- Require service providers to practice proper hand washing and sanitization before and after performing every service
- Operate HEPA air filters in all treatment rooms
- Provide hand sanitizer at our front desk and in every treatment room
- Provide limited-contact transaction process
- Wear masks inside treatment rooms upon request.
- Require clients to reschedule their appointment if they have felt unwell within 48-hours prior to their appointment
We want every client to feel confident that we are taking the important measures for safety.
Therefore, thank you for trusting Narayan Wellness.
Have any questions about our Covid-19 commitment?
Please feel free to contact us!
Every body and client is unique. For that reason, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. As a result, whether you need help with pain relief, stress relief, or chronic tension – we’re here to help. However, we understand that you may have questions.
Therefore, feel free to contact us.