EASY PALEO TERIYAKI SALMON
Salmon is filled with healthy Omega-3 essential fatty acids, protein and vitamin B12. This Easy Paleo Teriyaki Salmon recipe is quick, Soy-Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free and Sugar Free. Our Easy Paleo Teriyaki Salmon is perfect for meal prepping or even as a freezer meal. The best part is that it tastes amazing!
Serve it with a side of cauliflower rice and steamed greens for truly satisfying meal. It is sure to become one of your go-to dinners!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Organic Seseme Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Organic Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Aminos
- 1 teaspoon Organic Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Organic Garlic Powder
- 4 (6oz) Wild Salmon Steaks
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large re-sealable plastic bag and mix well.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of this marinade and refrigerate.
- Add Salmon to bag with remaining marinade and refrigerate for 1 & 1/2 hours, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade from bag and remove salmon.
- Place Salmon on a broiler pan and broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 5-minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade, turn and broil for another 5-minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush with remaining marinade and serve.
One Serving equals: 392 calories, 19g fat, 2.6 carbohydrate, 2g fiber and 38g protein.