EASY MEDITERRANEAN PALEO TURKEY KABOBS
These easy Mediterranean Paleo Turkey Kabobs are a perfect quick recipe for a busy weeknight dinner. Ground turkey breast is mixed with Mediterranean spices to create flavorful, protein-packed kebabs.
Serve with salad or vegetables and a side of plain Greek yogurt for dipping.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 1/2 pounds Organic Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- dash of Salt (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- In a food processor, blend the turkey and the remaining ingredients and pulse until well blended.
- Pre-heat your grill or grill pan.
- Lightly grease your hands, then press the meat into the wooden skewers until it covers about 3-4 inches in an elongated meatball shape. If the meat is not sticking then add some more almond meal.
- Grill for about 8 minutes per side.
Easy Mediterranean Paleo Turkey Kabobs
One Serving equals: 254 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber and 47g protein.